Saturday, May 21, 2011

Message in a Bottle

Oh, what can I say that hasn't been said?
I know what I want to write here,
That I have been blessed abundantly,
And very specifically, concerning one cheery person.

I want to do it with some wonderful pictures—
A view of the stars on a cloudless night,
The feel of a fresh sheet of snow in the beauty of winter,
And the smell of a sweet flower meadow full of mountain laurels.

But I don't have the words.
I've not been so blessed with that much today, it seems,
At least not as a poet
Would want them to flow like a river smoothly.

So I settle for writing this,
Because I want to have something written
For that certain feeling, and that more than a feeling,
When all is made well, is made well, is well.





Also, because it is Sabbath, I want to say outright, Yah bless you all abundantly!

1 comment:

  1. "For that certain feeling, and that more than a feeling... When all is made well, is made well, is well...Would want them to flow like a river smoothly...But I don't have the words..." It's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete