Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Below the Land - Update #2 and Chronicles of Nowhere Part 2 updates!

The first draft of Below the Land (Universe Adventures Book 1) is complete.  It has been a pleasure to work on so far, and it feels great to have a complete draft done.  The stories of my main characters grew and took a turn or two that I didn't expect.

With that in mind, I look forward to working on revisions and seeing where that project leads.
_____
Having said that, my main focus in writing books will now likely turn to The Chronicles of Nowhere Part 2, as I've told far too many people now that the book is coming out this year.  Yes, I still have a lot of work to do, but there's still hope!

Even if it becomes impossible to put that book before the end of 2015, I will be sure to tide over my dear readers with sample chapters and at least one other project I have waiting in the wings.  There may be a lot coming your way soon, dear readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment