Friday, August 6, 2010

Draw, Golden Pure Ghost

Go to the altar where the blood falls
Draw the hearts
Rip all the paper
Be alarmed for every burning tree.

Wasting time on worthless novels
Finding the goddess
The shadow falls
I recall a day when the air was sweet.

Everything I have I don't understand
Where love is now
With the final fight
Draw the line, I'll watch the dark horse.

For pretty hair or for naught
Knees to the ground
Draw the hearts
With all the blood that fell on my head.

In my hands I hold cups of blood
Doing nothing
My feet too pretty
I remember when the water tasted like grace.

I have every chance to educate myself
The flowers found
Nothing was found
I want to do more than survive.

I remember when everything was sweet
Make it clean
Make it clean
When golden pure bursts the sun.

Find someone to love and to shake
Everyone knows
What we don't say
Bloody, ghosts, curtains torn, draw the hearts.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely looooove that one! Amazing job!
    Now I am curious as to the full meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vivid imagery! Very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete