Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If Capuchins Went to School (or The Small Monkey with a Large Temper)

I'm going to get Calvins.
He destroyed my model boat.
I'm going to get him at school.
I want to hit him in the face.
After that, I will bite his arm.
Then I will pull on his hair.

After I beat him to a pulp,
I will stand there and scream.
The other monkeys will be scared.
Then I will jump up and down.
They will all run away.
Even dumb Mr. George will be afraid.

I'll say to him, "Hey, Curious!"
And he will look at me stupidly.
I'll say to him, "You want what Calvins got?"
And he'll run away to that dumb man,
The one with the dumb yellow hat.
And then I'll scream some more, just because I can.

4 comments:

  1. Really good!!!!! SO GOOD!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ...you're good with those small hidden messages. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say...even sleeping on it...It is still creepy. haha!
    Love it tho! =D
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy is definitely the right word. Clearly one too many viewings of Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey ;-)

    ReplyDelete