Monday, August 29, 2011

Broken Cisterns, the first copy

Finally, Broken Cisterns is here! Here are a couple of pictures of opening and looking through the very first hard copy. Easily one of the prettiest things I've seen all day. (Special thanks to the artists who helped make that prettiness possible!)




The information for ordering the book will be available in a couple of days. The pricing for a 6x9 physical copy will be $12.99, while a downloadable file will be $5.99. Save up your pennies! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! you did it and it looks beautiful... I'm happy for you :) I've got to get a copy of it :D I guess my answer is right here! All confusion is gooone! :D hehe *thinks this will be a good encouragement for getting her book done!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, I'm glad you finally got it published. Congratulations! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Jared. I'm sure it's really exciting getting your first copy in the mail. Do you have to proofread now or how does that work? Do they make a bunch at a time or just make them as people buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make them as people buy them, though I could order a high quantity if I so chose.

    ReplyDelete